Welcome to Open Moves
Open Moves run by Incommunities can help you make the next move in your life.
How to register for housing
If you want to rent a home with us you will need to register on our Value-Based letting system. To do this we need you to call either
- Incommunities on 01274 257656
- Bradford Council on 01274 435999
When you register we will need some details from you (this will take around 15 mins)
- Family details
- Income details
- Support needs
- Where you would like to live
- What sort of property you would prefer
- When you would like to move in
Once we have gathered these details we will try to match you with a property that suits your needs. Our team will contact you to go over your details and make sure that its right for you.
If we don’t have anything at the time – don’t worry! We are constantly updating our properties. We will contact you if a suitable property becomes available.
To see which properties are available immediately click here to visit Property Shop.
How does our lettings system work?
- Click here (VBL flowchart) which explains helping you to find a suitable home
or visit incommunities at:
- The Quays, Victoria Street, Shipley
or Bradford Council at:
- Hall Ings, Bradford
- Bow Street, Keighley
for homelessness and general housing advice
You can contact the Housing Options team at Bradford Council by: