advice is a free and confidential service that can help you with different issues like housing, health, managing your money debts.
Homelessness means not having a home. Even if you have a roof over your head you can still be homeless. This is because you may not have any rights to stay where you live or your home might be unsuitable for you.
You could become homeless for many different reasons. These could include:
- affordability due to loss of employment
- being evicted by your landlord
- disasters such as a fire or a flood
- fleeing violence or harassment
- health problems
- relationship problems
We provide general help with a variety of housing issues
Our specially trained team can help with all sorts of housing problems. Together we can look at your situation and decide on the best way to help you tackle your problems to enjoy trouble-free housing.
We will carry out a simple options interview to find out how we can help you. Our team have experience in this subject and a network of contacts means they can help in the following ways through:
- preventing you from losing the accommodation you live in now
- helping you to claim all the benefits you’re entitled to
- helping you to find different accommodation that’s safe, good quality and right for you
- working with your landlord on you’re behalf, and sorting out any problems or issues like rent arrears and repayment plans
- referring you to supported housing schemes or organising any other support that you might need
- showing you where to find other agencies and organisations that can help you with problems or worries
- helping you to find secure private rented accommodation
- giving you useful advice on things like debt, legal issues, employment and health matters
What to do next
If you’re facing any of the issues listed above you can call us on tel: 01274 254010